Thursday 27 October 2016

Halloween Family

Hello everybody,  it´s Evelyn here today. I want to show you my second project for our All Things Spooky challenge this month.


I wanted to make a piece in vintage style, where you won´t see the scary point at first sight.
If you want to see how I put all together, please visit my blog, there you´ll find some steps x step photos.
There are some days left to join in the Spooky fun, so I hope you´ll find the time to show your work with us!
Thanks for your visit today!
Evelyn 

4 comments:

  1. You created a great textured background for your spooky photo, Evelyn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow evelyn - this is amazing - love it to pieces! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx